Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Backtracking


Spring has sprung. The warmth and sunshine have brought optimism. And I'm backtracking, catching up on notes to myself, as it were.

It was a long, hard winter. And I couldn't find the gumption to write notes about what we were up to, when it seemed that all we were up to was holding everyone together.

The sun is out, the light at the end of the tunnel is in sight for those who needed it the most during the cold, scary winter.

I'm back dating entries so the stories fall into the right places. And I'm having a delightful time processing the memories now while they are still fresh. Now that it feels safe to be happy and laugh again.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to find my own safe, happy place. Right now everything feels like a migraine.

    ReplyDelete